Real people Recruitment is working with a Logistics company to help them hire a Temporary Forklift driver for work at Dublin Airport. This role could lead to further, more permanent opportunities in the future for the right person.
The prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, moving, and stock products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics, and supporting other functions to ensure optimal operation of the business. Flexibility with scheduled workdays and shift preferences is required.
Temporary Forklift Driver
Harristown, Back of Dublin Airport
Pay per hour:
€14.00 per hour. (Equal to €28,000 per year)
08:30 – 16:30 (hours may vary)
Tuesday, 3rd of August.
Forklift license, Counterbalance, and Man up truck license.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a forklift or other hand truck
- Adhere to quality and service standards set by the company
- Prepare, move and stage orders to be transported
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
For more information on this role, please email your CV today, or Call us on (0)1 2544273