Real People Recruitment is helping a FMCG retail supply company based in Dundalk to hire an IOS developer to join their team. Due to a growing focus on online and devise based sales, the company are looking to expand their team.
Details of the role:
Position: IOS developer
Location: Company is based in Dundalk, Co. Louth, initially be working from home. Office work required also.
Salary: €50,000 - €70,000 per Year.
Start date: January, 2021.
Contract: Full time, permanent, 40 hours per week,
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 with some flexibility required.
Requirement: Valid EU working Visa or Stamp 4 (If required, the company would consider sponsorship), Experience as an IOS developer, ideally with a knowledge of Swift.
The right person will
• Take ownership of a complete project and take it to completion working with others from multiple teams.
• Architect and develop software using team best practices. Discussing architecture with manager and other
• Contribute to the team standards, learning and bringing new technologies to be adopted by the team.
• Mentor other developers, doing code reviews and supporting them on technical questions.
• Challenge the team around practices and solution approach.
• Contribute to the frontend/mobile best practices and build process.
• Work with the UX/UI team discussing the approach to be taken and get into an agreement.
• Work with stakeholders on the project and be able to influence and discuss direction and final implementation of the technology and flow across the different components.
• Cover above and beyond the implementation of functionalities, including tests cases, documentation and checking for different scenarios.
• Maintain high quality standards for the code and communicate know issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Proficiency in Swift with ideally with some years experience
• Eager to learn new technologies and open to receive feedback from other developers.
For more information about this role, please submit your CV via the link, or call us on (0)1 2544273 for a discussion today.
Real People Recruitment
The Greenway, Iconic offices
112-114 St. Stephen's Green
Telephone : +353 (0)1 2544273
Mobile : +353 (0) 89 255 6485
Email : Gerard@realpeoplerecruitment.com