Real People Recruitment is working with a company who manage agreements with properties who have mobile network equipment on their properties. The company are looking to hire German speaking property agents, to re-negotiate (no cold calling) lease agreements with property owners. The property agent negotiates terms of leases agreement and then submits these lease terms to a Lease Processors for document preparation.
The main duties of this role will be as follows.
- Negotiate leases and maximise terms with landlords.
- Prepare proposals.
- Communicate details of negotiates leases with key stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for;
- Communicate with landlords: includes negotiating leases through inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing voicemail and emails to/from landlords.
- Call Preparation: includes reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases using the Company’s database/software system, internet and other various sources.
In order to be shortlisted, you'll need;
- Native-level German and proficient English.
- Demonstratable experience negotiating or persuading others to take action.
- 1 – 2 years of sales experience within a commission-based sales environment.
For more details about this exciting role with a company that is growing, please submit your CV though the apply now button, or call us today for a chat with more information.
Real People Recruitment
The Greenway, Iconic offices
112-114 St. Stephen's Green
Telephone : +353 (0)1 2544273
Mobile : +353 (0) 89 255 6485
Email : Gerard@realpeoplerecruitment.com