Role: German Customer Success Executive
Location: Santry, Dublin
Salary: €27,000 Basic + €3,000 commission - €30,000 OTE + Bonus
Start date: January / February
Join the Sales Team at one of the world’s leading online jobs boards, working from a multilingual hub in Santry, Dublin. You will deliver high-touch support to business clients to acquire new content for advertising on the site. You will be working on behalf of a company, who is the highest-traffic job website in the USA and has a presence in over 60 countries. You will want to build a rapport with clients, understand their needs and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and services.
The Customer Success Executive will be responsible for making calls to clients regarding their advertising needs, handling client inquiries in an efficient manner while maintaining a top level of professionalism in this B2B environment. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the services the site provides and the latest updates in order to increase sales.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Good German and English language ability
- Ability and motivation to identify, develop, and close sales/conversions
- Demonstrated work ethic, self-disciplined and professional demeanour
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to succeed in a competitive selling or goal oriented environment
- Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback
- Proficiency in basic document processing solutions from Google or Microsoft like Word, Excel, sheets etc.
- Outgoing, passionate, friendly, assertive
- Leaving Cert or High School education
What on offer to you:
- 1 – 2 years of successful sales experience
- €27,000 base salary + over €3000 OTE
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Career progression opportunities
- Discount website with various offers against high street brands, holiday breaks and Dublin restaurants
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships and discounted phone plan to name a few
- Free parking and an on-site canteen