Position: German Customer Support Manager
Location: Cork, Ireland
Salary: €30,000 + Performance bonus
Start Date: January/ February
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4.30pm
Required: 2+ years Customer Support experience with an interest in Tech
Our client provides a dynamic and challenging work environment supporting the company's entire home product line via multiple communication methods all in a professional and timely manner. Hands on training is provided using e-learning tools as well as a live lab environment at the commencement of employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Handling customer chats and emails utilising independent thinking and troubleshooting to find a solution for the customer.
• Taking ownership to resolve the customer issue and if not resolved escalate to the next tier of support.
• Displaying a high level of customer service during support to achieve high customer satisfaction scores.
• Adhere to escalation procedure in case of any escalations
• Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
• Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes in a dynamic business and support structure.
• Achieve high customer satisfaction, productivity and other individual and team targets in a recognised top support environment.
• Flexibility and ambition to assist on business product cases should the opportunity arise to gain further knowledge and experience.
Skills & Qualifications
• Good German and English ability, both Oral and Written.
• Technical Support is a bonus or an interest in Tech
• Good customer service skills are essential.
• Experience of supporting customers in a contact centre environment is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
• Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.