Real People Recruitment is working with a facilities company that provides a wide range of facilities management (FM) services across Ireland, Europe, and the UK.
The company is looking to recruit an Energy Engineer based in North Dublin to join their team.
The details of the role are as follows;
Title : Energy and sustainability manager
Location: North Dublin
Salary : €50,000 - €60,000 plus 10% performance-related bonus. (more details and other benefits available on application)
Contract: Permanent full time
Start date: ASAP or November 2021
The principal responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Support internal business units with utilities and energy queries.
• Promote Energy Awareness throughout the business
• Flexible and adaptable to respond to reasonable ad-hoc tasks as required
• Implementing environmental policies and practices; ensuring compliance with environmental legislation
• Devising strategies to meet targets and to encourage best practice
In order to be shortlisted for this role, you will need the following qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2.1 honors degree in Environmental Sciences, Building Services, Mechanical,
Civil, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
• A genuine interest in and understanding of reducing energy consumption, environmental
issues, relevant legislation, and renewable energy sources
• Previous Facilities experience desirable, but not essential.
• Excellent MS products skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Very organized and self-motivated with a proven ability to work to tight timescales.
For more information about this exiting role, please call, text or WhatAapp - 089 2556485
Real People Recruitment
The Greenway, Iconic offices
112-114 St. Stephen's Green
Telephone : +353 (0)1 2544273
Mobile : +353 (0) 89 255 6485
Email : Gerard@realpeoplerecruitment.com