Real People Recruitment is working with a sporting organisation to help them hire an Accounts payable person, to join their team. The role will be working as part of the finance team looking after accounts payable with the main focus being on suppliers, ensuring all invoices are processed and paid in accordance with the terms of the supplier.
The details of the roles are as follows:
Job Title - Accounts Payable
Location - Dublin 4, close to dart station and bus routes
Contract - 2 Years Fixed term contract
Salary - €35,000
Start date - October 2021
The main duties and responsibilities for this role are as follows.
• Process invoices for payment. Matching PO and obtaining Invoice approval
• Generate Payment runs. (Cheque and EFT)
• Management of the Accounts inbox ensuring incoming e-mails on dealt with in an efficient manner.
• Assist with queries from the management team
• Preparation of monthly creditor reconciliations.
• Resolve supplier issues and queries in a timely manner.
In order to be shortlisted for this role, you will need
- Experience working in a dedicated accounts payable.
- Excellent organisational, planning and teamwork skills.
- Ideally, experience on Sage accounting software
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages, Word and Excel
For more information about this exciting role, please Email your CV through the apply now button on this job, or call/text/Whatsapp us on 089 2556485 and mention the role in your message.
Real People Recruitment
The Greenway, Iconic offices
112-114 St. Stephen's Green
Telephone : +353 (0)1 2544273
Mobile : +353 (0) 89 255 6485
Email : Gerard@realpeoplerecruitment.com