Real people recruitment is working with a digital media company to help them hire a Communications specialist to work on a client site, based in Co. Kildare. Due to a busy workload, the company require a person who is highly skilled in writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional
printing/publishing skills. across initiatives including culture, brand marketing and internal communications.
Details of the role are as follows
Leixslip, Co. Kildare
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
Depending on experience
The main duties for this role will be as follows
- Develop and create content with the purpose of engaging our audience with business strategy, messages and updates across media platforms, to be published across to internal and external audiences
- Understand brand, audience behaviours and motivations and utilise your creativity and experience to develop impactful communications, including video, photography, animation, graphic design and editing.
- Working collaboratively with the Communications team, to act as the point of contact for incoming stakeholder communications (including, e-mail, telephone and social media etc.)
- Working collaboratively in maintaining good stakeholder communication throughout all stages of the delivery ;
- Assist with streamlining and collating the different communication channels within the business
- Assist with developing the communication strategy for including the communication and sharing of best practices
- Make a market analysis of our current brand image
- Support day-to-day communication activities.
- Build a calendar for our 2021 communications program.
- Fulfil other responsibilities and tasks on demand (e.g. administrative support).
Skills and abilities
- Excellent writing and creativity skills
- Proficient in MS. Knowledge of Adobe an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of social networks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, discretion and confidentially
Real People Recruitment
The Greenway, Iconic offices
112-114 St. Stephen's Green
Telephone : +353 (0)1 2544273
Mobile : +353 (0) 89 255 6485
Email : Gerard@realpeoplerecruitment.com