Real People Recruitment is working with a company who are ranked highly on Ireland's Great place to work.
The company provide FMCG products to retailers all over Europe and the world. They are looking to hire someone who can help their customers in Italy, Spain, UK&I and other countries if possible. The role is a customer service position.
The main duties of the role will be
- Answer inbound Phone Calls/Emails/Faxes/Chats/Letters/Reviews from consumers inquiring about our products or services.
- Being GDPR compliant in all contacts with Customers
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure quality and consistency throughout the Service Centre.
- Generate revenue through opportunity sales via Order placement.
- Document all contacts in CRM software (Salesforce), verifying customer contact information, place of purchase, product line, product, reason for call and resolution
In order to be shortlisted for the role, you will require
- Fluent in Italian, Spanish, English and ideally one other Eu language
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Computer skills including windows and internet navigating
- Excellent people and problem-solving skills
other points to note about this role;
- This role will be remote working untill it is safe to relocate to Dundalk, Ireland.
- The person will need a valid visa which entitles the applicant to work in the EU.
For more information about this exciting role, with a great company, Email your CV today.
Real People Recruitment
The Greenway, Iconic offices
112-114 St. Stephen's Green
Telephone : +353 (0)1 2544273
Mobile : +353 (0) 89 255 6485
Email : Gerard@realpeoplerecruitment.com