As the Manager for Ecommerce and Digital Marketing in Europe you’re responsible for building and executing an Ecommerce and digital marketing strategy that supports the overall market and key account business plans across Europe.
· Lead and develop a team of E-commerce and Digital Marketing Specialists for Europe.
· Ability to balance focus on E-commerce and direct to consumer business
· Cross-functional collaboration to build the E-commerce and digital marketing capabilities for the European business.
· Build and execute a strategic plan for growth for the Direct to Consumer (D2C) business. Responsible for the D2C P&L.
· Develop a deep understanding of each retailer’s business, build trusting relationships through collaboration, provide thought leadership and input to customer business plans, and drive growth through E-commerce and digital marketing.
· Partner with sales leaders to capture online sales performance, understand what’s working/not working and provide recommended go-forward strategy to improved conversions and increase sales performance.
· Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders and their respective processes, products, and systems to gain consumer insights, ensure consumer loyalty and engagement to drive profitable sales through relevant, targeted and strategic digital marketing activities.
· Lead and oversee E-commerce and Digital Marketing vendors and partners that support the European business.
· Development and oversight of an E-commerce and digital marketing calendar to ensure all new product launches, promotions, and campaigns are planned and executed on time across all E-commerce and digital marketing channels.
· Raise awareness and understanding for European E commerce and digital marketing strategies with global colleagues..
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
· E commerce and/or Digital Marketing Experience
· Demonstrated success leading and growing teams
· Proven strategic and analysis skills, with web analytics experience
· Ability to take ownership of account business priorities and drive established goals forward
· Strong conflict resolution skills, yet balanced with a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving
· A polished, positive and confident speaker/presenter
· Knowledge of omni-channel retail business acumen and E-commerce
· Accountable for the European Ecommerce Scorecard – monthly and quarterly reporting measuring the overall market’s Ecommerce performance and detailed performance of the RSPEL Direct to Consumer business.
· Accountable for reporting and performance tracking of digital marketing activations and campaigns.
· Accountable for European Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Budget – plan, latest estimate, and actuals.
· Reports to the Director of Global Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
· Leads a team of 9 teammates (and growing)
· Member of the European Leadership Team – regular check ins with European GM
· Close collaboration with European Sales Leadership and Key Account Teams
· Collaboration with Category and Brand Marketing Teams in Europe and Knoxville
· Collaboration with European Customer Care Team
· Collaboration with US based Web Development and User Experience Team(s)