Real People recruitment is helping a facilities company to cover a Christmas period maintenance role on the 24th, 25th and 26th of December for a facility in Dublin 17.
Pay rate - €40 per hour
Shifts - 18:00 December 24th - 06:00 December 25th
06:00 December 25th - 18:00 December 25th
18:00 December 25th - 06:00 December 26th
Location - Clonshaugh, Dublin 17.
Contract, temporary short term contact, paid at the end of your shift(s)
Main duties and responsibilities are as follows
- Utilise software to ensure the required monitoring and compliance standards are met.
- Work as part of a monitoring team liaising with different branches nationally.
- Follow correct procedures for incident reporting and real time monitoring.
- Work as part of a team, communicating effectively with team members and others.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner and also comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required. Comply with standards and procedures.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
For more information about this role, please submit your CV via the apply now link, or call us for more details.
Real People Recruitment
The Greenway, Iconic offices
112-114 St. Stephen's Green
Telephone : +353 (0)1 2544273
Mobile : +353 (0) 89 255 6485
Email : Gerard@realpeoplerecruitment.com