Real people recruitment is helping a leading creative technology company specialising in VR/AR and interactive experiences for the world’s biggest brands, is looking for someone with a shared passion for technology and design to join their team.
You will join a world class group of tech-savvy artists and creative technologists. You will be designing and developing high end software solutions for a variety of platforms including VR, AR & interactive installations for international clients. You will use an array of technologies and have an opportunity to experiment in order to achieve the company goals.
The position is a Senior Software Developer to join our team in Dublin. You must have a passion for Software Development, Game Development, App Development, VR/AR, IoT and AI. The successful individual will have proven ability in Unity with a strong knowledge of C# and Node.js. Previous implementations using Node.js, Socket.io and frontend frameworks including Angular is mandatory.
What you will do:
- You’ll design and write ground breaking technology solutions
- You'll work with the front-end design/development team and manage content across an array of clients
- You’ll collaborate with the wider team on design and code reviews
- You'll actively participate in all phases of the software development life-cycle, including research, prototyping, detailed design, development, technical documentation, and defect fixing
- You’ll be working with a fast paced, cross functional team, liaising directly with various departments across the business to generate world class interactive content
- You have intimate knowledge of Games and digital technologies, with a passion for new and emerging trends, such as AR and VR.
- You are interested in hacking devices and creating experiences outside the web.
You must have:
- BSc/MSc in computer science or similar
- A demonstrable portfolio of work
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- Very experienced in developing using Unity
- Expert understanding of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Advanced Node.js skills
- Knowledge about real-time rendering and rendering bottlenecks for low-end platforms as well as for high-end platforms
- Knowledge of Git
- Strong software architecture skills
- Passion for problem definition & solving skills
- Impeccable time management and estimation skills
Who you are:
- You’re passionate about software development and innovation
- You’re able to work both alone and as part of a team, delivering to tight deadlines
- You’re genuinely willing to learn new technologies and development techniques
- You’re able to adapt to established processes and workflows
- You’ve got a “can do” attitude and interest in emerging technologies and trends
A real plus if you have:
- Game-dev experience
- Exposure to openFrameworks, OpenCV or any other image processing framework.
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as Angular/Vue.js/Ember/Backbone or React
- Knowledge of app release processes on the Android and iOS stores are a plus
- Experience building/developing for Hololens/Oculus
- Experience with ARkit or ARCore
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, Azure or AWS
- Interest in hacking hardware and tinkering with Arduino or similar.
- Have released a title using Unity (or comparable engine) and built by a team of engineers
Real People Recruitment
The Greenway, Iconic offices
112-114 St. Stephen's Green
Telephone : +353 (0)1 2544273
Mobile : +353 (0) 89 255 6485
Email : Gerard@realpeoplerecruitment.com