Role: Security Sales Executive
Location: Dublin 14 - South Co. Dublin
Salary: €55,000 - €65,000 - OTE €85,000
Hours: Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Requirements: Minimum 3-5 years IT Security Sales Experience
Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the company's products and services with a focus on increasing their ICT Security sales business. This position is available in the company's Dublin location as they look to expand the business within their key market. Our Client is an award winning ICT security partner with a specialisation in delivering ICT Security products and Security Managed Services.
- Lead and drive company growth in ICT Security Sales.
- Help develop and establish new ICT Security offerings to drive substantial growth in this key business line.
- Network of contacts in the Irish IT channel including vendor level relationships is an advantage
- Make calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and or information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, sales support, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyse the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organisation.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts as requested by your Manager.
- Estimated 70-80% of this role is new business development. 20-30% is existing client account management. This will be reviewed following successful completion of 12 months in the role where the allocation of current key accounts will be considered.
- Minimum 3-5 years IT Security sales experience in the Irish marketplace, this experience must be recent and also be direct sales to end customers.
- Knowledge of the following technologies as a minimum:
- Microsoft Security Offerings
- Security technologies such as Sophos, Symantec, Checkpoint etc
- Experience in Selling into large to enterprise customers is an advantage
- Experience in Selling ICT Support services or SIEM services an advantage