Real People recruitment is helping a E-Commerce company to hire a Back end developer to join their team. Ideally someone who has worked with NodeJS, Java, GoLang, Python, Rust or C++. The company's development team is passionate about tech. They have set goals and want to help you attain yours.
The details for the role are as follows
Back end Developer
Dundalk, Co. Louth (Relocation allowance available for people interested from overseas)
€50,000 - €80,000 Per Annum
M-F 09:00 - 17:30
Experience working with NodeJS and Experience on 2 or more of these: Java, GoLang, Python, Rust, C++. Eligible to work in the EU.
What you can expect from us:
- Leadership that is invested in your learning and development.
- A team that has your back and challenges you.
- Bleeding edge technologies and getting exposed to new trends on industry
- We love to do rapid prototyping, work with big data, IoT, machine learning, and find new ways to solve problems.
- A fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
- Work/life balance.
- Stability - our team sticks around.
What you'll do:
- Design, implement and audit security best practices on coding and infrastructure.
- Do PenTest on cloud infrastructure and applications, report and work on the resolution of the issues
- Architect/Design, develop, code, test and debug backend software.
- Document use cases, procedures, scripts and programs that belong to a project.
- Analyze, optimize and evolve the current code augmenting their capabilities.
- Support software QA and optimize performance.
- Interface with the firmware and mobile developers and work together on getting the code in place.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Experience working with NodeJS.
- Experience on 2 or more of these: Java, GoLang, Python, Rust, C++.
- Comfortable with AWS Cloud service.
- Ideally, production experience with Relational DB and NOSQL.
- Experience using Serverless technologies (Lambda, serverless framework, …)
- Experience on multithread programming.
It'd be awesome if you had:
- Security certifications (ethical hacker)
- Experience administrating services in production.
- Experience working with internal and external customers.
For more information about this exciting role, email your CV for a call back today, or give us a call on (0)1 2544273
Real People Recruitment
The Greenway, Iconic offices
112-114 St. Stephen's Green
Telephone : +353 (0)1 2544273
Mobile : +353 (0) 89 255 6485
Email : Gerard@realpeoplerecruitment.com