Real people recruitment are working with an FMCG company, to help them hire a Finnish speaking customer service representative. Salary of €27,000 on offer, based in Dundalk, Co. Louth (WFH temporarily due to covid 19, but needs to be office accessable when restrictions are lifted.)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Offer and sell our vast array of products by offering the customer product solutions which meet their and their pet’s needs
- Identify the customer’s product issues and provide problem solving troubleshooting
- Provide assistance so that customers may best utilize our products and keep their pets happy and safe
- Boost sales conversion rate on branded websites
- Respond to incoming customer contact via written letters, social media comments, web reviews and feedback
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure quality and consistency on every interaction
- Consistently meet and exceed Customer Care standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Finnish & English
- Very customer service focused, able to deal with customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- An effective team player.
- Previous experience in Customer Care
- The ability to speak and write another European language, particularly French or Swedish or Finnish would be an advantage.
- Full time & permanent position.
- Starting Salary 26K.
- Annual salary reviewed.
- Company bonus plan.
- Medical insurance plan.
- Pension plan.
- Life insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Free parking.
- Gym reimburse program.
- Cycling to work program.