Real people recruitment is helping an FMCG company to help them hire a web developer. The company is consistently high achievers in the great place to work awards in the last 5 years.
The Web Developer is responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance of our websites and web-based applications.
This position will design, develop and maintain the operation of websites, with a specific emphasis on
user experience and performance. The Web Developer is also expected to guide and
mentor team members on coding standards and industry best practices.
- Plan, architect, and develop new features and functionality for our web-based software applications that enhance brand experiences
- Employ a variety of skills to deliver software that follows user experience best practices and established guidelines
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Team to provide UX input, conversion rate optimization suggestions, and design feasibility
- Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in code and related systems
- Design, develop and document system and data integration methods
- Determine and understand long-term technical needs of the Digital Marketing Team and contribute to developing related core competencies within the team
- Gather technical specifications and requirements as needed
- Assist in project planning and work with the Program Manager to manage project tasks and communication
In order to be shortlisted for this role, you will need
- Experience with node.js and REST APIs, and cloud services such as AWS/Netlify is required
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry qualification
- At least eight years’ experience developing and testing software applications
- unit testing
- Strong understanding of software architecture and software development lifecycle
- Hands-on knowledge of database design, application and documentation
For more information about this exciting role, please submit your CV or call us today.
Real People Recruitment
The Greenway, Iconic offices
112-114 St. Stephen's Green
Telephone : +353 (0)1 2544273
Mobile : +353 (0) 89 255 6485
Email : Gerard@realpeoplerecruitment.com