Role: German Content Reviewer
Location: Santry, Dublin
Salary: €28,000 + Performance Bonus
Hours: Monday to Sunday (Shift Work)
Start Date: January
Join the Content Reviewing team at one of the world’s leading online jobs boards, working from a multilingual hub in Santry, Dublin.
You will be working on behalf of our client, who is the highest-traffic job website in the USA and has a presence in over 60 countries. Do you want to be part of an energetic and friendly international team who enjoy working together to deliver results and improve service? All whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?
The Content Reviewer will be responsible for maintaining the online reputation of the number one job site in the world while ensuring high standards of quality. You will monitor and apply rules and guidelines as set down by our client to determine if the content being communicated on their company profile is as effective as possible to drive applications from job-seekers. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the services the site provides and report all feedback on the client experience.
Whats on offer for you
Minimum Required Skills
- Competitive Salary plus Performance-Based Bonus Scheme
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- 2 weeks of paid training provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Client discount website with various offers against high street brands, holiday breaks and Dublin restaurants
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships and phone plan to name a few
- Free parking and an on-site canteen
- Fluency professionally proficient in English & German
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written and listening
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively, selecting appropriate regional language and tone
- Strong attention to detail, organisational skills and ability to clearly document work performed
- Demonstrated work ethic, self-disciplined and professional demeanor